For quality childcare in a loving attentive environment – think Active Kids.Contact Us
- To promote children’s development
- We aim to promote childrens development and progress through stimulating and purposeful play and to take full advantage of all opportunities for learning found in the nursery.
- To promote the principles of a curriculum for excellence
- The principles of the curriculum for excellence enable children to become confident individuals, responsible citizens, successful learners and effective contributors.
- To create a welcoming atmosphere
- A welcome atmosphere where children and their families are all welcome. This is inline with our inclusion and equality policy and we also aim to promote the nurseries “links” with other agencies.
- To encourage staff to develop themselves
- We encourage staff to take appropriate training where needed and finally we aim to promote the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child at all times.
After experiencing the mixed emotions of leaving my daughter in a nursery and going back to work I can honestly say that the Rocking Horse Nursery has been the right choice for us.
Rocking Horse Nursery may be small in size but it is big in heart and I am very grateful for all that it has accomplished over the years and for the many wonderful memories it has given my son and I.